Thursday, May 13, 2021

Pokebutts in Pokeballs

I'm really feeling all over the place at the moment, and I guess that's reflected in the fact that I'm all over the place with my blogging... Yesterday I was dark and magical, today well... I gotta catch 'em all! 

Luckily she ended up not trying to catch her adorable little pokemon friends in the original fighting manner... Who knew that Pokemon loved to play in the ball pit! I dropped a few of my Pokeballs into the ball pit to see if I could lure some of them and catch 'em all... 
Aren't these little pokebutts cute?! They are a collection from Ananas, available now at Ota.Con, and they are great for both cuddling and decorating with! Such adorable butts, you simply gotta catch 'em all!

What is she wearing;
Sprout: Dots - Little Sprouts
Hair: Magika - Unravel
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Quirky - Miko Top
Shorts: REIGN - Cozy Shorts in Cotton #4
Feet: Izzie's - Dirty Feet BoM
Pose: FOXCITY - Lucid, Pose 5
Pokemon Butts: Ananas - Thiccmon (Available until May 31st at Ota.Con)
Pokemon Balls: H&C Wheels - Pokeball
Bag: REIGN - Slouchy Tote Bag in Rainbow
Shoes: CULT - Eva Flats
Drink: hive - Pride Tumbler in Pastel (Group Gift)
Purse: UNA - Rainbow Purse
Phone: #187# - PinWheel Phone Case
Backdrop: [VOZ] - Ocean Ball Pool in C 

No comments:

Post a Comment