Thursday, May 27, 2021

Don´t step on a Lego!

 Ever have one of those days where things happen that go great and you make yourself feel really good by being a lovely person... Yet I have this feeling that things my be about to change, like the super fast interchangable weather we're having at the moment. 
I have this feeling that things will go badly, maybe there will be something unfortunate in my near future.. Something painful... Maybe I'll step on something and hurt myself... Have you ever felt how much pain it is to step on a Lego? 

If I step out of bed and land my foot on a lego in the morning I'm going to cry at the premonition... Stepping on a lego is PAINFUL, they should be voice activated to warn you... |
Something along the lines of exactly how I imagined it when I started playing with the new Build Collection from Ananas - available at the current round of Kustom9 - in a variety of different patterns, with the lego costume and blocks being sold separately. 
The picture above is a cute showcase for the Ananas release, but I wanted to show them off a little more closely so CLOSE UP!!!

What is she wearing;
Lego Outfit & Blocks: Ananas - Build Collection (Available until June 10th at Kustom9)
Hair: Wasabi - Shana Hair in Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
PJ Pants: (fashionably dead) - PJ Pants Naughty in Navy
Pose: FOXCITY - Juice, Pose 6
Dog: Foxwood - Piggly Pug
Slippers: dust bunny - Bunny Slippers in White&grey
Bed: dust bunny - Sweet Dreams Collection in Wingback Bed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment