Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Casting a little Magic

It's midweek and I'm feeling that I have a need for a little magic in my life right now... Even though Holland seems to be opening up a little, it's also 'apparently' one of the worst places in Europe right now for Covid cases... It's making me more than a little blah, so a touch of magic and the casting of a spell to cheer me up should help... 

I found myself wandering up to the darkest part of my attic - a skybox from PITAYA if you're curious - and checked that the spell waiting in my cauldron - part of a set from Violetility - was still ready and hadn't gone bad... 
Once the magic started flowing, and she'd cast herself a orb with a a large "Exterior" Halo - a set from LuluB at Cyber Punk - she started wondering if she should have worn more clothes as her cloak began to singe and her Succubi Pasties - from The Rotting Lab - began to feel like they weren't covering enough. It wasn't her fault that the Wicca Underwear - from MuggleBorn - didn't hide all that much, they matched so prettily with her Momo Veil - from Six Feet Under at The Darkness Monthly Event!
NOW... Just for the record I do have a little confession... You can see the tops of the panties that are part of this MuggleBorn Set. The gorgeous set is a mainstore release and it works well with the previous releases of Wicca Accessories. I was planning on showing off more of it, but it is VERY revealing when it's on and I kinda chickened out a little! SO I'm showing off the stores advert for the set, it's very pretty and perfect for a little witch, I was just feeling a little shy today...
 

What is she wearing;
Horns: [ContraptioN] - Jacob Horns
Head Jewellery: Six Feet Under - Momo Veil (Available until May 28th at The Darkness Monthly)
Hair: Magika - Sage
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Kibitz - Talize's Collar & Necklace Set in Silver
Cloak: {aii} - Mortal Harvest Mantle
Halo & Orb: #LuluB! - Exterior (Available until May 30th at Cyber Punk)
Chain Bra: MuggleBorn - Wicca Underwear
Pasties: The Rotting Lab - Succubi Pasties in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Closeup Set, Pose Beauty-4
Decor: Violetility - Magic Clans Collection in Dark Magic
Backdrop: PITAYA - Magic Practice Skybox in Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment