Sunday, May 30, 2021

Stop for a Hop

I went to the store this morning, carrying two HUGE bags of groceries and some kids were playing on the street with some of those HUGE chalks... I stopped to talk to them as they asked me to draw something, so I drew a little flower before I carried on home, but thinking back I should have had a go on their Hopscotch grid... I wish that I'd taken a moment longer to just hop and jump and play the game... 

The new rule of the world is, if you see a Hopscotch and want to do it... DO IT!!! I might sneak back when it's dark and play on it for a while LOL... Be that crazy neighbourhood weirdo, they already look at me like I'm weird because I'm not Dutch lol... 
No matter what you're doing, what you're wearing - though these pants from Psycho Barbie aren't technically great for Hopscotching they are awesome pants - or who you're with, it should be a rule that you have to 'scotch hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Cece Hairstyle (Available until June 22nd at Uber
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: Pseudo - Tartine Blouse in Black 
Pants: Psycho Barbie - Zora Laces Pants 
Shoes: CULT -  Myla 
Pose: NANTRA - Ups & Downs, Pose 4M 
Bags: dust bunny - Homemade Soup in Bag of Groceries 
Hopscotch: No Longer Available!
Car: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Mininator 
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - Decatur Street 

No comments:

Post a Comment