Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Back to School

I'm kinda sorta going back to school, sorta. The company that I work for is giving me some language training so that I can finally improve my Dutch. We're using an app called Duolingo - it's a free app unless you choose to pay for it, and there's LOADS of languages that you can choose including Klingon and something from the Game of Thrones! Feels so good to be bacck to learning again, I LOVE learning new things, I ws always such a geeky student! 

I was such a nerd at school, loved all my classes and even opted out of a technical study for more classical studies. 
Rudh was a little different at school I'd imagine... She's always been a bit of a bad girl... I love the look that she has to wear at school today. When I went to school, I had to wear a school uniform, Rudh would only ever dress in her usual somewhat slutwear look for school... An amazing "Becky" skirt - from 1313 Mockingbird Lane - and a cute top, she will definitely get the boys heads turning as she walks down the halls!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Karol Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Kibitz - Judge Me Choker in Broken
Top: Pare - Jessica Crop in Lover
Jacket: Pseudo- Bradley Jacket in Black
Skirt: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Becky Skirt in Plaid
Pose: NANTRA - Sassy, Pose 1 (Available until June 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Table Top Item: NOMAD -  School Studies Gacha Collection in 02 in Biology Studies
Backdrop: AMI:HAI - Midsummer Memories GACHA in Ultra Rare2 (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment