Saturday, May 1, 2021

Cas'n'Bobby Bobble in the Baby!

SOOOOOO, sometimes I'm inspired by random things... Sometimes I find myself being given an item to blog and the idea just miraculously appears in my collection of mental images, and other times, well other times it doesn't... Yet today, the mental image came, stuck and then needed to drag in not only the assistance, but the body as a prop usage of my crazy hubby... Not that he minded, I mean, wouldn't anyone want a ride in the Supernatural Impala?! 

I'm not entirely sure that this was what he had in mind when I asked him if he wanted a ride... I mean Dean and Sam just left the car and disappeared into that dark, scary looking warehouse there - a backdrop from PALETO by the way - after Sam had left a little bloody graffiti on the wall that is... 
Now when I think of all of the people that have been taken for a ride along in the Winchester's Impala - I'm trying not to pout as I was never one of them - the people closest to Sam and Dean, and we know that the "baby" was a home for the boys, SO I've decided to decorate it just a little for them with some novelty trinkets... Let's face it, who doesn't love a good Bobblehead!! I know I'm addicted since Ananas made these LOL... They actually bobble!! I dressed HellBone and myself as Bobby Singer and Castiel, and put us into the Impala as a surprise for when the boys came home hehe... 

What are they wearing; 

Rudh: 
Head: Ananas - Bobbleheads in Charlie (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse Sale
Jacket: erratic - Oksana Open Trench Coat in Beige 
Shirt: Hilly Haalan - Jayla Button Down Shirt 
Tie: Miss Canning - Simple Mesh Tie in Long Blue 
Wings: RIOT - Cupid's Wings in Slate 
Rudh Blade: Violetility - Angel Sword 
Pants: [Cynful] - Keeper Flare Pants 
Hell: 
Head: Ananas - Bobbleheads in Steph (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse Sale
Shirt & Top: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Plaid Shirt with Tee 
Pants: GABRIEL - Chino Boots in Pants in Black
Boots: GABRIEL - Western Boots in Black 
Hell Gun: Hogs & Carts - Shotgun 
Rudh Pose: Secret Poses - Wicked, Pose 1 
Hell Pose: Secret Poses - Jhon, Pose 6 
Bobble Head Stand: Ananas - Bobbleheads in Platform (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse Sale
Knife: Violetility - Angel Sword 
Car: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Metallicar 
Blood Decor: Wayward Shop - SPN Sigils 
Backdrop: PALETO - Backdrop Surrender 

No comments:

Post a Comment