Saturday, May 8, 2021

Being a little Punk

 LAZY WEEKEND!!! The weather here is yucky, so I'm doing the smart thing and staying indoors, but I'm also finding myself wondering how it can feel more like February than May weather right now... I'm also more than a little sleepy and I cannot work out why... It's a lot of wondering what is going on LOL... Rudh decided that while I was mulling all of that over she'd pop out and have a peaceful smoke break in the hallway... Anything to get away from my mind! 

She's looking like a little bit of a punk today... I LOVE this look though I have to admit, it's one that I've been enjoying playing around in since I put it on... 
It started all because of a pair of different but totally awesome looking jeans from Psycho Barbie and once I'd fallen in love with them, I spent the next hour trying to dig through my hoard to find the perfect look and somehow they just happened to be Punk! Union Jacks and lots of accessories, I felt awesome! I love these pants LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Clover (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Salem - Absinthe Glasses (Gift Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Earrings: Suicidal Unborn - Safety Pin Earrings
Cigarette: NikotiN - Classic Cigarette
Upper Collar: Badwolf - Wind-Up Collar
Lower Necklace: CULT - Zeffer
Top: Storybook - Sedated in Union
Bracelet: Kibitz - Grunge Accessories in Jelly Bangles Black
Rings: Kibitz - Wonder Rings in Silver
Pants: Psycho Barbie - Stella Jeans
Pose: FOXCITY - Insomnia, Pose 4
Letter Box: Nutmeg - Rustic Fence Mailbox
Door Mat: dust bunny - Welcome Mat (Group Gift)
Backdrop: PALETO - Backdrop Hallway 200 

No comments:

Post a Comment