Thursday, May 20, 2021

Just a small glass...

I'm home after an icky few days of having to work in a shop designed for tourists in a city where there are no tourists... I have been struggling so hard to keep myself awake and away from becoming depressed... Getting home, I had some delicious dinner, and I felt like a glass of wine was necessary evil... 

I went to the wine cellar and decided to help myself to a glass of wine... A LARGE glass of wine... I had one poured and waiting on the bar for me, but then I spotted the bigger of the glasses - that was the one for me - a large wine glass from ChicChica... It takes a LOT of bottles to fill this glass... Wonder if I'll still be able to stand up when I drank it all?!  

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Olga
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Corvus - Greta Dress in Black
Large Wine Glass: ChicChica - Wine Proper Dose
Spilt Bottles: BAZAR - Paris Wine Bottle Spilled
Black Bottles: Apple Fall - Argentinian Malbec
Small Bottles: TRIGGERED - Antidepressant Kit in Wine Bottle Decor Version
Black & Red Bottles: 220ML - Gouveia Wine in Bottle
Bottle & Spilled Glass: tres blah - Hodgepodge Gacha Item in Wine Duet
Cork Box: [Commoner] - The Wine Cellar in Cork Catcher
Stools: brocante - Repurposed Stool
Backdrop: MINIMAL - The Winery RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment