Sunday, May 2, 2021

A Space Bunny went travelling...

Today, I had the first of my vaccination injections, and yes I know that it affects everyone differently, but today I'm mostly feeling somewhat spaced out... My arm is a bit sore, but my had feels like I need sleep and tonnes of it! I almost fell asleep earlier and I found myself drifting into dreams of floating around in the stars. 
When I was able to wake up a little more I still felt like I was floating around and when Rudh took in her little rocket - a toy model from [Not a Toy] has been used in the following reproduction of the encounter - up into the night sky and parked on a space cloud for a bit of resting space... 
It was all very peaceful, until she spotted someone walking through the clouds... A space babe, harvesting some beautiful Star Girl Plants... 

I'm a Space Bunny from Earth on the Pineapple Space Crew... Outfitted with portions of Ananas - the amazingly gorgeous Personal Space Helmet is available from Ananas at Planet29 right now - with a small dose of Salt & Pepper... 
While on the subject of Planet29, that just happens to be where Rudh landed her rocket... It also happens to be where she met the space girl version of herself who just happened to be out tending her cloud plant garden... She's a pretty Space Girl... Wearing Nine stars in her hair - a Planet29 release from Doe - and a Petite Prince Aura of sparkling stars - from LuluB at Ota.Con - her pale blue skin sparkling in the starlight as the spaceman I was couldn't take my eyes off the Galaxia Blush as I said "Oh My Nya"... 

What is she wearing; 
Left Rudh: 
Star Aura: #LuluB! - Petite Prince Aura in Soft Golden (Available until May 31st at Ota.Con)
Planet Halo: random.Matter x bonbon - Star Girl Gacha Item in Planetary Halo
Hair: Doe - Nine (Available until May 22nd at Planet29)
Third Eye: random.Matter - Cygla Third Eye in Blind RARE
Skin: Wyrd - Tovi in Frozen
Make-up: #LuluB! - Universia Eyeshadow in Pink
Face Accessory: Oh My Nya - Galaxia Blush in Silver Vibrant (Available until May 22nd at Planet29)
Tongue: PSYCHO.BYTS - Grayas Tongue
Choker: Vibing - Rikku Collar in Silver
Necklace: (Yummy) - Starburst Shaker Necklace
Bodysuit: Pseudo - Neena Bodysuit in Indigo
Plants: random.Matter x bonbon - Star Girl Gacha Item in Plants
Right Rudh: 
Helmet: Ananas - Personal Space (Available until May 22nd at Planet29)
Hair: Magika - Lydia
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bodysuit: Salt & Pepper - Berry Wet Suit in Mint 
Left Rudh Pose: Secret Poses - Margarita, Pose 3 
Right Rudh Pose: FOXCITY - Waiting, Pose 2
Planets: Astara - Planetary Decor
Rocket: [Not a Toy] - Vintage Rocket Deco
Backdrop: Synnergy - Celestial Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment