Saturday, May 15, 2021

She walks in Moonlight

Even though I've always had a bit of a fear of Aliens, I am the kind of girl that cannot get enough of looking at the sky... I love the clouds in the daytime and the moon and stars at night... There's a magic to these things that cannot be denied... I love dancing in the moonlight, I love watching the clouds form shapes we can recognize and I love looking for the constellations... 

As I was wandering through the gardens of the Lost Unicorn, on the hunt for cotton flowers to make into pretty jewellery like the Cotton Crown she made already - from Tentacio - when she stumbled upon the most perfect fallen gem... Her own little moon in the magical garden... 
Isn't her outfit super pretty too... I know it's off topic but COME ON it's pretty and needs to be shared! A gorgeously "Enchanting" Skirt and mythical "Mythos" Top with loose sleeves - both of these are available from Psycho Barbie - and bottomed with a cute pair of Black Magic Heels - from Six Feet Under

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Tentacio - Flower Romance Gacha Item in Cotton Crown
Hair: TRUTH - Calamity in Redhead
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Hexagram Bindi
Top: Psycho Barbie - Mythos Top & Sleeves
Flowers: Tentacio - Juliane Bouquet (Available until June 8th at Access)
Aura: Cole's Corner - Valkyrie in Silver Aura
Skirt: Psycho Barbie - Enchanting Skirt
Shoes: Six Feet Under - Black Magic Heels
Pose & Moon Prop: BERAS - Miranda, Pose 3  

No comments:

Post a Comment