Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A Nood-cident

Having one of those days where I get home from work and am STARVING. I put some left overs on to re-heat and then took a few minutes to change out of my work clothes into my comfy pyjamas. Grabbing my dinner, I curled up on the sofa and flicked the TV on, to see what I'd watch and it was a show about cookery. A chef cooking the most delicious food, noodle dishes and talking about spice... Now, my left overs were delicious but all I can think about is a cravin for noodles... 

I decided to take a trip to The Apartments, and head to the noodle bar to get myself a bowl of something delicious... Dressing up all pretty - in a dress from Belle Epoque - and dressing up my cute little Pom so he's a PandaPom - from Foxwood - I found myself grabbing some noodles, as she wandered past the delicious smelling stands, she had to stop and get a few other things. Until the accident happened, and she ended up wearing noodles - thanks to Junk Food's delicious releases... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Junk Food - Ramen Warrior
Hair: [monso] - Gwin Hair in Black & Red (Available until June 10 at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Belle Epoque - Lilith in Yellow
Noodles: Junk Food - Ramen Noodles SS V.2
Dog: Foxwood - PandaPom
Pose: FOXCITY - Waiting, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment