Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Needing A Cool Drink

It's been one of those days when I feel totally blah and somewhat dead on the inside.. Most of the time the Living Dead Doll that I am normally loves feeling dead but today I'm not sure I'm able to deal with that... I just wanted to get home and relax, but there I could chillax with a nice cold drink! 

Now, we know that as a Living Dead Doll, Rudh does things a little differently... Wandering around the halls of the Westwing Castle - a skybox from MINIMAL - in the Bizenghasp, Rudh sipped at her fresh cup of Virgin's Blood - from the juice bar at TRIGGERED

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Beans in [01] 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Mouth Blood: ARISE - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Satin Bow & Pearls in Black 
Drink: TRIGGERED - Virgin's Blood Cup 
Outfit: duckie - Elle Bodysuit, Skirt & Bow (Sold Separately) in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Juice, Pose 4 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Westwing Castle RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment