Tuesday, May 11, 2021

MMMMMMMM CAKE!!!

Today I've been dreaming of Cake... There is an amazing American Bakery in Amsterdam and they make the BESTEST Cakes ever. I was so tempted to leave the shop I work in just to go get some cake, for no reason other than... WELL... CAKE!!! That's why when I got home, I slipped into my Pyjama and let Rudh find the Cake I'd denied myself ALL DAY!!! 

It looked delicious - a veritable Sunday Buffet from Dust Bunny - but it didn't taste as good as I thought it would... Pixel Cake does NOT taste the same as RL cake! Yet I guess it has less calories so the looking will have to defeat my craving for me! 
OOOOOH it all looks so YUMMMMM... Where is a girl to start?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Flowers: [monso] - Ana Hair in Black & Red (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: buzzeri - Daisy Choker 
Outfit: Zenith - Riley Denim Hoodie in Khaki&D
Pose: Secret Poses - Mizuki, Pose 1 (Available until May 31st at Ota.Con)
Table, Flowers & Food: Dust Bunny - Sunday Buffet Collection
Seats: Dust Bunny - Darling Sectional Cushions in Yellow
Gazebo: Killers - Old Wood Rustic Gazebo 

No comments:

Post a Comment