Monday, May 24, 2021

Wrong Shoes for an Adventure Walk!

 Its been a day off for me today, a LOVELY restful day of doing nothing much what-so-ever although I did venture out into the "real" world to get myself some new shoes for work... There's nothing like getting out to explore though, I LOVE being in nature and that feeling of freedom. I'm the same in SL sometimes, I LOVE to get out and explore the pretty places that people create!

While I was out exploring, wandering through countless natural places, looking for the perfect spot to sit and be one with nature. I found a little stream and followed it... It lead me to the sea and the prettiest of waterfalls... I wanted a closer look, and I should have been smarter when I climbed onto the log to take a peek, instantly wondering if she should have taken her shoes off first! 
As always I picked the wrong shoes to wear on an Adventure Walk... I LOVE the shoes with this outfit but they aren't really made for climbing on fallen logs!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - December
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Tres Blah - Tiered Dress in Bouquet
Flowers: hive - Bria's Freshly Picked Wildflowers
Shoes: CULT - Tay
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Sandy, Pose 1 (Available until June 15th at Shiny Shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment