Friday, May 14, 2021

I'm Leaving... Goodbye!

Just having one of those days today... It seems like the past few days everything has been a little messed up and I feel like grabbing my coat and just checking out... All the little things seem to be building up into one giant WTFISGOINON kinda mess and I'm really about ready to check out... In fact, you know what, I'm gonna do just that... 

Problem is, the one place that I wanna go is one of those places that I'm not able to get to at the moment... I NEED to spend some time in the UK to recharge my batteries, but if I cannot get there where am I gonna go? Drown my sorrows in a bar? Dance the night away so I forget my troubles? I am stuck and have no ideas... 
Still jacket in hand, and looking devillishly angellic I looked back just once and walked out the door... Where I'll go I don't know, but anywhere is better than here! 

What is she wearing; 
White Halo: [ keke ] - Pulsing Star Halo (Past Group Gift) 
Halo: KITZ'UNE - Sinful Halo in Black 
Hair: Magika - Lydia 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Harness: Fake Society - Harness Wings in Black 
Top: miss chelsea - Lili Bralet (Past Group Gift) 
Shorts & Stockings: [Consent] - Lexie Set in Black 
Jacket: [SHIFUKU] - Holdable DenimJacket & Flowers in BLK 
Boots: Corvus - Victoria Boots 
Pose: FOXCITY - Boi, Bye, Pose 1 
Hanging Jacket: THOR - Old's Cool Gacha Item in Hanged Jacket 
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Home Hall (Available for use at Backdrop City)  

No comments:

Post a Comment