Friday, May 21, 2021

The Sea Witches' Daughter

I'm done with work this week and I'm going to allow my mind to wander... I've been wanting to watch my FAVOURITEST of all Disney Movies this week, the Little Mermaid if you're wondering, but it's caused me to get a little inspired and while I was looking through my collection of bloggables... WELL... This happened... In my head I became Ursula's able to walk on land daughter... 

She came back into the ocean at the request of her mother, bringing the necklace that she'd found whilst snooping around within Queen Ariel's personal belongings... The tentacles of her mother - though they are actually a static pack from Cubic Cherry - slowly wrapping around her, as her mother's darling pets, Flotsam & Jetsam - a pair of Lernaean Hydra from Fika at Pandora, and yes I KNOW they are snakes not eels! She was pleased with my choice of black latex 'Oracle Dress' - from Psycho Barbie - but all she really wanted was the necklace, as it was important to destroying a certain Queen... 
No one ever said being the daughter of a Disney Villain would be easy... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Siren
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Snakes: Fika - Lernaean Hydra (Available until May 31st at Pandora)
Dress: Psycho Barbie - Oracle Dress
Pose: NANTRA - Sassy, Pose 4 (Available until June 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Necklace: erare - Secrets Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Tentacles: [Cubic Cherry] - Tentacles Army in packA
Trident: Astara - Crystal Trident
Sparkle Effects: Cole's Corner - Heavenly Ranger Items in Green
Backdrop: DRD - Andolys Ariel's Cozy Spot (No Longer Available!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment