Sunday, May 16, 2021

The Season for Strawberries

Do you ever have those really strong cravings for a certain type of food? I'm not pregnant or anything, but I've just been craving lots of weird foods lately... Not that they are weird but it's weird that I'm craving them when I'm craving them... Right now I'm craving Strawberries... HARDCORE CRAVING STRAWBERRIES!!! 

Problem is that I want fresh ones... I might have to do a Peter Rabbit and steal some from HellBone's garden in the same way that Peter steals from Mr. McGregor! 
I blame this craving ENTIRELY on the fact that I put on a pretty outfit from 1313 Mockingbird Lane called "Elena", and you guessed it, it's covered with strawberries, which prompted me to go all out and berry myself up! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: bonbon - Ichigo Hair in Naturals
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Elena Set in Strawberry Fields (Available until May 27th at FaMESHed)
Pose & Strawberry: Diversion - Strawberry Season, Pose 2
Tables: Elm - Matilda Greenhouse Tables
Strawberry Plant & Colander: Dust Bunny - Strawberry Season Items
Jug: Dust Bunny - Fresh Strawberry Water
Salad: Dust Bunny - Sweetheart Lunch Gacha Items
Soil, Milk Can & Plant Pots: Apple Fall - Spring Potter Collection
Seedlings: Old World - Crate of Salad
Wall Flowers: Synnergy - Poppy Field Backdrop
Building: Elm - Matilda Greenhouse in Red Brick 

No comments:

Post a Comment