Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sunday Night = Bath Night!

Sunday Nights were always traditionally a Bath Night in my family home when I was a kid... Not that I didn't bath during the rest of the week but mum ALWAYS made a point of we have to bath on Sunday so we were clean for school the next day... It's been a tradition I've stuck to even now that I'm a grown-up and living on my own... 
HellBone and I just had a gorgeous new bathroom installed... It's pretty in daylight but in the dark... Well... It shines... 

Mostly everything in our new bathroom - and of course the backdrop skybox I used is not really my bathroom it's a gorgeous Moon Glow Skybox from Neverwish - apart from the odd little decoration is from the Krescendo Witchy Washy Gacha Collection... That soft neon, those stars that are projected onto the dark surfaces and all the cute little decorations!! My Chubby Meow seemed to like his new resting spot - which was from BackBone - and now all that's left to do is sink into the bubbles and relax before work next week!!

What is in the picture;
Decor (Everything that isn't individually listed!): Krescendo - Witchy Washy Gacha Collection (Available until May 15th at The Epiphany)
Moon Shelves: Neverwish - Moon Shelf in Neon (Available until May 22nd at Planet29)
Floor Cushion: BackBone - Floor Pillow in Holo Purple
Pet Cat: SEMotion Libellune - Chubby Meow Gacha Item in #17 UNCOMMON
Constellation Cat: #LuluB! - Constellations in Cat Blue
Bath Bombs: tres blah - Eclectic Collection Gacha Items in Bath Bombs RARE
Mirror: random.Matter - Pretty Girl Gacha Item in Kitty Mirror [Blue]
Sanitary Packet: Lagom&Milo - Luxs Bathroom in PadBag #14
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pose: Secret Poses - Bathtub, Pose 3
Backdrop: Neverwish - Moon Glow Skybox in Pink
 

No comments:

Post a Comment