Monday, September 5, 2022

Even Monsters Love Pumpkin Spice!

I had today off, thanks to the fact that it is a holiday in America - thank you America for having a national holiday, although I'm not sure which one it's supposed to be, is it Labor Day? LOL - but that meant I got the chance to sit and hide away from the builders that are demolishing my house. 
I had to get myself out of the house somehow, the little monster in me was going stir crazy, and it's the start of Autumn - kinda sorta almost - but that means the start of Pumpkin Spice Season... I know it's  little cliche, but I NEED to get myself one... 

The little monster in me had to find a way to sneak out... I slipped a jacket on over my super, cute Ellie Dress - from AsteroidBox - and tried to subdue my unruly friends, it would have been easier if I hadn't had the Medusa Friends - from Tardfish - hiding in my hair today... 
I snuck out via the Moody Blue Sewer - a backdrop from Paparazzi - and decided that I was heading directly to Junk Food in The New Ones mall, on a Junkin Coffee run... They make the BEST Pumpkin Spice everything!!! Luckily the sewer was quiet, there was no sign that I'd come and gone, with the exception of a few of the first of the falling leaves having followed me into the sewer as I made a dash home... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: Raven Array - Unstable Chain Halo in FATPACK  (Available until September 24th at The New Ones)
Pet Hair: Tardfish - Medusa Friends in Green
Hair: Magika - Jennifer
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Piercing: Six Feet Under - Atom Nose Set (Available until September 15th at Men Only)
Mouth Cover: DAPPA - Duct Tape in Monster (Available until September 10th at Hentai Fair)
Jacket: Mug - Monica Jacket in Black
Dress & Fishnet: AsteroidBox - Ellie Dress in White Stripes
Coffee: Junk Food - Junkin Coffee Set (Available until September 24th at The New Ones)
Pose: FOXCITY - Glitz, Pose 1
Falling Leaves: hive - Falling Leaves
Steam: kotte - Cloudy in Mist A
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Moody Sewer in Blue 

No comments:

Post a Comment