Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Fairies that Flicker in the Starlight

No matter how much I try to convince myself that if I was a fantasy creature it would be a mermaid, I seem to find myself revealing my inner fae time and time again... I can't help it, the Fairy in me loves to sparkle and shine, and just like my demonic self she's a bit of a show off... 
One day she's an elegant, serene dancing in a garden, the next she's a dark little magical imp, sparkling in the moonlight... Today, she's dancing through the darkness on a different planet amongst the stars... 

On planet Trig - a backdrop from Paparazzi - she's dancing amongst the Astara Planets, sparkling as she goes. 
The attire for this beautiful space fae, is one of the most beautifully magical catsuits that I've ever had the pleasure of slipping my little body into, Coming soon to Cyber Fair, and is from the creative mind of Fever Fae - the brilliant designer of Decoy - the sparkly chest piece as the stars move through the sky, so do they move through her body and soul... Reflecting the sparkles in her horns, her arms and even her tail - all of which are the creations of NeverWish - while the light dances through her beautiful, shimmering wings - from Celeste

What is she wearing;
Large Horns: NeverWish - Dreamer Horns Big in Opal Set
Moon & Stars Halo: random.Matter - Astrid Aura in Head Glitter & Stars G
Little Horns: NeverWish - Dreamer Horns Lil in Opal Set
Hair: Doe - Nine
Bindi & Choker: Blah - Shining Star Set
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes V.2
Make-Up: LuluB! - Universia Eyeshadow in Purple
Freckles: random.Matter x Bonbon - Star Girl Gacha Item in Freckles Gold
Necklace: (Yummy) - Starburst Shaker Necklace
Outfit: Decoy - Elara Bodysuit (Coming Soon to Cyber Fair )
Wings: CELESTE - Steam Fae Bento Wings
Arms: NeverWish - Dreamer Arms in Opal Set
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & #LuluB! - Invierna
Pose: elephante poses - Rita, Pose 3 (Current Gift for 10 Year Anniversary)
Planets: Astara - Planetary Decor
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Planet Trig 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment