Sunday, September 18, 2022

In the Shadows...

Spooky month is approaching, I am SUPER excited to get to Halloween month, and plan on spending all month playing in different costumes. I repeat I am SUPER excited... We have just announced that this year's Maze is happening and we open on October 1st, but until that time, I'm going to start enjoying the spookier, darker, and perhaps more twisted side of myself... I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! Apparently, I'm not the only one though, I've been feeling like there are people watching me today, I think the spookies are crawling out of the darkness, coming out to play... 


I wandered out of the lab that I'd been setting up as part of our Halloween event, and into the grungy stairwell - a backdrop from Paparazzi... A feeling of being watched came back over me, a shiver went down my spine, and out of the corner of my eye, I spotted not just one but two shadowy figures watching me - the shadows come from MadPea in the Shadow Ghost Collection. 
I know they are excited, a little but they really could just come say hello rather than creeping me out... 
One more thing, just a little close-up to show off the awesome new Proserpine Nose Piercing Set from Six Feet Under - available at The Black Fair - I love these chain piercings... They are super cute!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Pomme Cap Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Proserpine Nose Set (Available until September 24th at The Black Fair)
Shirt: Mug - Tanya Tee in White (Available until October 10th at Kustom9)
Jacket: Pseudo- Bradley Jacket in Black
Undershirt: AsteroidBox - Shredded Nets in Black w/ Bandages
Pants: Mug - Punk Rocker Ripped Jeans in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweet Pea, Pose 3
Shadows: MadPea - Shadow Ghosts
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Grungy Stairwell 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment