Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Diva Super Star

I'm done working! I am done working and have tomorrow off... YAY! I'm going to take my day for myself and just relax, nothing more than that... I won't even get out of my pyjamas until I'm good and ready and plan on keeping myself warm and cozy in bed with my cat. 
Until then I'm heading into dreamland, a place where the sparkles are magical and I'm my own superstar in the lead role of my dream movie... 

I'd dance into the pastel ballroom - from FOXCITY - and although flanked by the Hambo Twins Bouncer Bears - one of three different bouncers from Tardfish - trying to make sure that the superstar diva I am is safe and protected. 
I don't care, I'm here to sparkle and party and dance my way through dreams in a flourish of glitter, floofing off my fluffy tail - part of an outfit release from Mug called Yui - and I don't know what they put into these awesome Cosmic Frappes from the tarte coffee shop, but they are fabulous... I'm feeling fabulous... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Aliana Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: {minuit} - Miku Glasses [FATPACK]
Top: Mug - Yui Top in White
Tail: Mug - Yui NineTails in Gray
Cup: tarte - Cosmic Frappe in Galaxy
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Popstars
Shorts: Mug - Hazel Shorts in Light
Pose: FOXCITY - Kawaii AF, Pose 3
Security: Tardfish - Bouncer Bear in Hambo
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Ballroom in Pastel Multi Chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment