Saturday, September 3, 2022

So Many Flavours!

Here I am, blogging again just after dinner and rather than blogging whilst feeling hungry I've finally had dinner. I've had dinner but now I want some dessert. If it wasn't the main course, then it had to be the sweet stuff... 
ICE CREAM... ICE CREAM... ICE CREAM... I need to have some ice cream, I found the most delicious flavour from Lidl, its crunchy almond with caramel... I might have to head to an Ice Cream shop to get myself a cone or two...
 

At the Monsterous Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Bar - a bar collection that includes both counters, ice-cream frozen counter, and other decor from Junk Food, available at N21 - you'll be greeted by an adorable little Scawy Monster - an old release from MishMish - and I had the hardest choice to make. What kinda flavour did I want? ONE OF EVERY FLAVOUR, that's the best idea... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Namay
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: Kibitz - Wandie's Necklace in Silver
Dress: Decoy - Haylie Slit Dress (Recoloured slightly by me!)
Stole: Caboodle - Alice Stole in Bright Pack
Ice-Cream: Dahlia - Dylan's Icecream in Party Pack
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweet Tooth, Pose 7
ALL Non-Indivually Listed Ice-Cream Decor: Junk Food - Ice Cream Counter (Available until September 12th at N21)
Monster: MishMish - Scawy Monster in Pink
String Lights: Half-Deer - Ice Cream Garland Lights
Ice Machine: 8f8 - Vintage Ice Cream Machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment