Monday, September 12, 2022

Bloody Bears for Punk Girls

For some reason I'm in a bit of a grumpy, I cant say anything as to why besides I probably should get myself away from watching the TV and focus on other things. I decided to try and cheer myself up a bit. People will think it's strange that I make myself a little bit more dark and macabre to cheer myself up, but that's always been a thing for me. 
I dug through my wardrobe, I wanted to make myself a little look of the day, something that was dark and mysterious but totally cute... 

Once I'd gotten myself dressed up all pretty, I went for a little trip to get something nice to drink. I found myself stopping off at the teddybear blood bank for a little sweet monster treat, it's something you have to know where to go to find it. The best place to get a Blood Bear, is at the Spookie Store in LAB X2 - a Paleto backdrop. 
I found myself the cutest of outfits to make me happy today though. Have you seen the gorgeous Vivienne out from Violent Seduction - available now at Collabor88 - which I dressed up with some cute jewellery and some ripped tights and bodysuit, to complete that rocker edgy look... I have to say I LOVE this Look of the Day... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Saturnalia Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Yoongi Glasses in Silver
Collar: CURELESS[+] - Inscriptio Choker in SINNER
Necklaces: AsteroidBox - Ayla Necklace & Sylvia Chains
Upper Outfit: Violent Seduction - The Vivienne in Black (Available until October 6th at Collabor88)
Bodysuit: N-core - LOLA Ripped Bodysuit in Black
Tights: Psycho Barbie - [High Waisted Ripped Stockings]
Bear: Spookie Store - Blood Bear Leash Holder
Pose: Secret Poses - Rita, Pose 2
Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop - LAB X2 

No comments:

Post a Comment