Friday, September 2, 2022

Taking my Pets for a Walk!

Things have been rather strange in my blogging world lately, I don't know why but my mind has been rather random and I guess you might say that it is stress induced. Today, there is chaos in my house, they are demolishing things as they are rennovating the kitchen... It's CHAOS... It's causing chaos in my mind too, and that's possibly why there is so much random chaos in my photos... 
Today I ended up confusing my pets... I threw a ball for a game of fetch with my cat, I groomed my dog with the cat brush and I took my goldfish for a walk...

Luckily I had the perfect pair of brand new shoes, a pair of flip flop style sandals - from Mug called Jaylene - make the perfect shoes to take your pet goldfish for a walk. Only problem is that when I entered the water, my mermaid scales begin to show. Still, all the little fishies and a few little crabbies seemed very curious as to the foreigners in the shoes... 

What is she wearing;
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Tattoo: Ladybird - Naga Scales
Shoes: Mug - Jaylene Sandals in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Rituals, Pose 4
Fish: MishMish - Shoal of Fish in  Goldfish, Dark & Comet
Crabs: MishMish - Cutie Crab Deco
Shells: Sway's - [Shell] Beach Shells Decoration
Plants: (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment