Friday, September 16, 2022

Perfect Place to buy Produce

I'm staying at the farm today, I loved it so much yesterday that I couldn't resist spending another day enjoying the early Autumn sunshine with a bike ride around the farm and a quick stop to get something delicious for dinner... I even made myself an adorable new friend... 

At the Mystic Pumpkin Patch farm - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis for this weekend's Kinky 69 Weekend Sale - it was a lovely day to get on a bicycle and ride in the sun. My new little Golden Labrador Puppy Pal - from Jian, wearing his super cute Fall Banadana that's available for today's round of Fifty Linden Friday - running along side me, and happy to have a biscuit as I stopped at the Market Stall - from Junk Food - that they have set on the farm to sell their produce. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Vanilla Hair in Offbeat (Available until October 8th at ACCESS)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top & Cardigan: Decoy - Selma Cozy Sweater (Available until October 8th at ACCESS)
Bag: Tentacio - Isobel Fannypack (Available until October 8th at ACCESS)
Shorts: Mug - Hazel Shorts in Light
Shoes: Phedora - Crystabel Heels
Pose: Secret Poses - Bicycle Ride, Pose 1
Bicycle: dust bunny - Emma Flower Bicycle
Puppy: JIAN - Labrador Puppy in Golden
Market Stall: Junk Food - Market Stall
Bicycle Bag: hive - Grocery Grab in Filled Market Tote
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Mystic Pumpkin Patch (Available September 16th - 18th for Kinky 69 Weekend Sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment