Thursday, September 15, 2022

Soup of the Season... PUMPKIN!

I've had a lovely, lazy day off, in which I've done nothing too much more than a little bit of laundry and washing a couple of dishes. Besides that I decided to plan something delicious for dinner, I love having the chance to spend time, planning what I want to cook, and I also spend far too often blogging around dinner time so that my blogging seems to focus on food hehe... 
Today I went down to the local farm, a place called Sunset Rising where the pumpkin patch is already teeming with brilliant orange pumpkins... It's Pumpkin Season! YAY!!

I went with a new friend, a cute little wonky donkey - from Jian - into the field to find a few delicious looking pumpkins. It's not the right time of year yet to get myself pumpkins to crave, though that will come soon, but I have a hankering for some fresh, home-made pumpkin soup. I picked what I needed, promising the rest that I'd come back later, and dipped into the barn to my make-shift kitchen... 
Posing for a snapshot with my Pick of the Patch - a pose from -Extra- - it was time to carve the pumpkin up for some delicious soup... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Autumn
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sweater: JustBECAUSE - Cami Sweater in TSS4
Pants: Vinyl - Fallout Open Fly Jeans Pak in TSS Tartan Gold
Pose & Pumpkin: -Extra- - Pick of the Patch, Pose 4
Pumpkin Soup Bowls: dust bunny - Taste of Autumn
Pan: dust bunny - Homemade Soup in Pot of Soup Copper
Stove: BALACLAVA - Fuji Kerosene Heater in Holiday Red
Mushrooms: Elm. - Mushroom Harvest in Porcini Natural
Vase: {vespertine} - Bunch of Autumn Branches
Table Pumpkin Basket: BROKEN ARROWS - Pumpkin Farm in Colorful Pumpkin Basket
Table: dust bunny - Autumns Calling Set Item in Wood Table
Donkey: JIAN - Donkey Collection
Pumpkin Basket: [Merak] - Pumpkin Basket
Pumpkin Cart: hive - Pumpkin Patch Wagon
Hay: hive - Harvest Hay Set
Truck: [Merak] - Autumn Truck Decor
Wreath: Apple Fall - Pumpkin Harvest Wreath
Building: Compulsion - Riviera Barn
Falling Leaves: hive - Falling Leaves
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Sunset Rising [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment