Sunday, September 4, 2022

It's Corn! It's Poppin'!

Corny Crazy Sundays, it's a poppin' good time... 
I think that tonight I will curl up on the sofa and watch a movie, oooh or the new Rings of Power Series that I have been waiting for. That sounds like a plan, I might grab my Gandalf Teddy, put on my jammies, and make myself some popcorn, whilst I watch those crazy corn videos that have become the new thing on various social media platforms... 

I love a bowl of popcorn for the movies, I'm much more a sweet popcorn girl than a butter or salted popcorn kinda girl... 
I grabbed some of those microwave Popcorn bags and filled a Popcorn Bowl - both of which are from Junk Food - and then had to tell my lil Chihuahua puppy off for jumping on the counter and becoming a sneaky snacker - from JIAN
Now it's usual in my house that something crazy, and somewhat magical, can happen... In this case, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a little magical sprite that shouted "It's Corn" - a costume from Ananas that's available this weekend for Happy Weekend - grabbed a fellow corn cob that flew off into the sky to a chorusing chant of "It's Corn!" - from FOXCITY
I know that the corn cobs would need to have dried out a little, but I never expected that to happen... 

What is she wearing; 
Bangs: Wasabi - Aliana Hair in Bangs
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Outfit: Ananas - It's Corn
Pants: PSYCHO:Byts - Yule Leggings in Fatpack 
Shoes: CULT - Calli 
Vehicle: FOXCITY. Mount - IT'S CORN! in Side Saddle 
Popcorn Bowl: Junk Food - Popcorn Bowl 
Popcorn Bags: Junk Food - Microwave Popcorn 
Pet: JIAN - Sneaky Snacker in Popcorn Chihuahua 
Microwave: Muniick - Coraline Microwave Oven 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Kitchenette 

No comments:

Post a Comment