Tuesday, September 20, 2022

A Sheepish Looking Rebel

 After a long day at work, and a feeling of it being FAR too stressful than it should have been, I'm finally done selling cheese to demanding tourists. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, but sometimes people on holiday seem to forget their manners when talking to retail staff... Don't click your fingers at me, it might work in your culture but when you're here, you can ask me things nicely... Heading home, loud music in my ears, a chance to sit and forget the days stresses, in the past I'd have gone for a coffee and a cigarette I don't smoke anymore but sometimes the desire is there... 

I don't have to get on a train to get home, luckily I can get a bus that stops almost right in front of my door, but Rudh needs to get on a train from the Station B-324 - a backdrop from PALETO - heading north. Whilst she was waiting, Rudh decided to grab a coffee and have a sneaky cigarette - thanks to a Coffee Cup set from Boutique #187 - even though she's a total rebel doing so right below a no smoking sign... Perhaps that's the reason for the sheepish look on her face.. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Amethyst Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket Black
Top: duckie - Slick in Black
Leggings: Psycho Barbie - Elysium Highwaisted Pants
Coffee & Cigarette: Boutique #187 - Coffee Cup 1
Pose: FOXCITY - Cutie Pie, Pose 6
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - Station B- 324 

No comments:

Post a Comment