Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The Magic of a Mirror

I'm home from work, and have had such a long day so I'm going to be slipping into my comfiest jammies, with a cup of tea and the chance to just relax. I think that perhaps I will become a sofa vegetable, the TV will be my new best friend this evening and I KNOW I've been recording a myriad of Ghost Hunting tv shows and since they are my guilty pleasure, perhaps I will spend the evening glued to them... I am addicted to them, I'd LOVE to go on a ghost hunting trip myself, although I'm not sure I could handle being in a real haunted place, calling the spirits out... 

I imagine that I'd love to explore some kind of weird, abandoned, old Victorian House - a backdrop from KuddelMuddel - and I'd be armed to the teeth with all of the Ghost Hunter Equipment - an old gacha set from HopScotch - but I have the feeling I'd still be very on edge if I saw or heard anything whilst I was there... 
As I wandered down the halls, looking and listening in the dark to see if I could find myself a spooky or two, I caught sight of myself in the most beautiful mirror. I couldn't resist a quick "Mirror Mirror" - which is actually the name of the mirror released from Krescendo at the current round of Fetish Fair until September 25th - but the shock I got when I looked into the glass was huge. I could feel my hair moving - a wig from barberyumyum - and my hunting buddies said that there was nothing around me, yet clear as day, looking back at me in the mirror a bunch of Impish Minions - from Hextraordinary - causing trouble...

What is she wearing;
Hair: barberyumyum - T14 in 03
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Kibitz - Buckled Choker in Silver
Jacket & Top: True Damage - Maya Set in FLF Sky
Pose: FOXCITY - Glitz, Pose 1
Mirror: [Krescendo] - Mirror, Mirror in Halloween Edition (Available until September 25th at Fetish Fair)
Demons: Hextraordinary - Impish Minions
Ghost Hunting Tools: HopScotch - Ghost Hunter Equipment Gacha Items
Backdrop: [KuddelMuddel] - VICTORIAN HOUSE Backdrop in Set C 

No comments:

Post a Comment