Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Out Driving in Hollywood

I think I want to escape... I want to run away somewhere that's not home, where the people aren't annoying customers or crazy builders... Both of these types of people are annoying me right now, and I can't escape them, I go to work they are there, I come home and they are here lol... I WANT TO ESCAPE! I might run away on an adventure... 

Maybe I'll go to the woods, maybe I'll go to the beach, ooooh or maybe I'll go somewhere the lights glitter and the people are fabulous... Hollywood calls - thanks to a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - so I'm going to dress myself so I'm movie star ready and jump into the passenger seat of my car, The Good Part - a pose set from Fashiowl - starts now... My mind must be going crazy since I am pretty sure that my Great Dane Puppy friend - from Jian - was driving the car, I feel like I might have 5o sleep it off while we're on our car ride! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Something Wicked
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Yoongi Glasses in Silver/Dark
Mouth Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette
Jacket: Decoy - Laliz Jacket in Black
Armband: DirtyLand - Cigarrettes Armband (No Longer Available!)
Pose & Car Prop: Fashiowl - The Good Part, Pose 2
Driver: JIAN - Great Danes in Puppies Harlequin Posables
Drinks: hive - Iced Coffee & Donut Run
Bag: Tentacio - Letal clutch in Black
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Hollywood Hwy [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment