Saturday, September 17, 2022

Strangers in the Junk Yard

It's been raining hard here for the last few days, it's been raining so much it's very torrential and it's bringing with it the cooler air. There's more than the drumming of rain on the ground though, if you listen carefully the drumming is heralding the arrival of a steampunk phenomenon... An Engine Room is coming and the steampunk brigade is coming to town... I had things to do to prepare, I had things o do to make sure I'm ready and able to welcome the new, shiny brass... For right now though, I decided to take my puppy for a walk and enjoy the cool crisp air... 

I decided to take my puppy, Fluffy, for a walk in the Junk Yard - a backdrop, and pose set actually, from Synnergy.Tavis that is available at the Cake Day Event until September 29th - I wanted to pick myself up some pretty decor to welcome the Engine Room guests. 
Whilst wandering through the cars in the dripping rain, I blinked more than once as there was the strangest of men standing there, looking at me with one large eye... The strangest part was that the Eye, was in the middle of a TV screen, he was a TV MAN - from What's Lost Spirits, that will be available at the opening of Engine Room on September 20th. He seemed to be having a little trouble, his cable was sparking in the rain, he looked like he needed to find somewhere to dry off... Fluffy and I decided to take him home. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sienna
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Axen Glasses in Black
Outfit & Umbrella: Web Dew - Annabelle (Available from September 20th until October 20th at Engine Room)
Shoes: UTOPIA@Design - "COCO"
Pose & Dog Prop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Pose Set 46, Pose 1 (Available until September 29th at Cake Day Event)
Friend: What's Lost Spirits - TV MAN (Available from September 20th until October 20th at Engine Room)
Spark: Moon Rabbit - Party Sparklers
Street Lights: Di'Cor - Street Lamp
Rain: [Dysfunctionality] - Simplest Rain
Clouds: kotte - Cloudy Set
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Junk Yard [360] Backdrop (Available until September 29th at Cake Day Event

No comments:

Post a Comment