Friday, September 9, 2022

Magic the Monsters Away!

Things are so wonky in my mind right now... I, like many brits right now am in a state of shock, mourning and perhaps a little feeling of being lonely and lost after the loss of our constant, our backbone, our Queen. May Queen Elizabeth II rest in peace, back in the company of her beloved Prince Phillip. 
I needed to do something more than a little distracting, I needed to find a place to rest my mind, and let me tell you it's no easy thing when your head is full of fluff... 
I needed to take some magic into my own hands, I needed to defeat some of the monsters in my head... The Monsters are big and scary, they need to be vanquished with the magic that I can only find inside myself... 

Lurking in the darkness of the Phaetons Passageway - a backdrop from Normandy - and whilst I was creeping along the halls, a huge monster appeared from behind a Weird Science Tank - an older release from Violetility - to scare the crap out of me... The magic inside me bubbled up, and I HAD to blow him away! 
I managed to get that mean looking monster, all the while looking absolutely fabulous in the most gorgeous Exie Neon Dress and it's matching sleeves - from Psycho Barbie - which looked adorable with the new Lunchmeat DEFENSE Garters - available now at The Grid. Just a little note for these Garters, I actually tried them with the Maze Soft Kits for Maitreya. It made the straps look like they were cutting in just enough to be realistic, but also meant that I could hide one inside my leg by wearing only the separate thigh options... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Heartbreaker in ROYGBIV Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Psycho Barbie - Exie Neon Dress & Sleeves
Garter: Lunchmeat - DEFENSE Garters (Available until September 23rd at The Grid)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Heavenly Ranger
Pose: FOXCITY - Eyes on Me, Pose 3
Tank: Violetility - Weird Science Tank
Monster: H&C - Sea Monster
Backdrop: Normandy - Phaetons Passageway 

No comments:

Post a Comment