Friday, May 13, 2022

The Monster Clique of Fairytale High

Been reliving my teens, sitting to watch some of the moveis that I loved when I was younger. Nothing better than some of the teen romances of the nineties and noughties for me... I am a happy girl, I've also been catching episodes of Monster High on the internet, and I love that series, I wish it had been around when I was a kid... 
It got me thinking, if I was back at a Monster High, what would it be like, and what kind of monster gang would I roll with... Well of course, there's no better place than in SL to find that out... I was going back to High School... 

I think I'd be one of the mean girls at a fairytale high school - maybe not so much if it was just a monsters only school perhaps - but the demon in me would definitely be leader of her pack... On the cheer-squad to stay in with the cool kids, while the dark monstrous types that were my crew made me their Queen Bee - or their Regina George if you know the reference... 
Dressed in my uniform - a new release from miss chelsea, available at Anthem - and my hair done in a style to match my pom poms, as I pose with my posse in our classroom during lunch so we can be close to the lockers - such an adorable new release from Boutique #187 - that hide all of our stuff during the school day. My Fairytale High School Posse is brilliant though, the best friends a girl could make-up... Pinhead's gorgeous sister, Pippa, and the Paper Cut Fairy are my gorgeous ghoul pals, whilst Bill Loon and Bobble Head, son of the Emojis, are the boys in the band hehe... Brilliant to be back at school... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Tardfish - The Thick Horns (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Hair: FAGA - Fuji Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: !13ACT - Elle Sparkling Glasses in Black
Choker: Kibitz - Mini collar in Psycho
Tie: Miss Canning - Simple Mesh Tie in Short Red (No Longer Available!)
Top: miss chelsea - Emmy Top (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Belly Piercing: miss chelsea - Emmy Belly Piercing (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Skirt: miss chelsea - Emmy Skirt (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Pom Poms: REIGNxBESOM - NOSEBLEEDS POM POMs in Pink (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Fashiowl - Spring Camp, Pose 1
Lockers: Boutique #187 - Mini Lockers (Available until May 22nd at Planet 29)
Emoji Head: Ananas - Emoji Heads
Balloon: [Black Bantam] - Bearded Boyfriend Balloon Blue
Fairy: Whats Lost Spirits - SPOOPY DOLLS in PAPER CUT FAIRY
Pinhead: Garbaggio - Pippa
Backdrop: K&S - High Love Chemistry Class Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment