Thursday, May 12, 2022

Dino Nuggets Take Me Back!

I had to make dinner, I hate making dinner just for myself as I always feel like I cannot be bothered. There are a few staples that I always keep in the freezer just on the off-chance; fish fingers, pizza, french fries... The usual, horrible, frozen fast food, but very occasionally on the very odd occasion, I have some chicken nuggets...
Though tonight I sought something quick and easy, and hit the jackpot... DINO NUGGETS!!! I couldn't believe my luck, I hadn't had them since I was a kid... They seemed to magically take me back in time... 

I ended up feeling like I was passing through time so much that I was transported through time to a land where the dinosaurs weren't only on my plate... At first I had a bit of a shock, thinking I'd been transported so far back in time, the Dinosaurs still ruled the world, but upon further inspection it was just to another memory from my childhood and the land of Jurassic Park... 
Now as I was looking around I noticed that I wasn't the only one looking to indulge in my plate of delicious Junk Food - the Dino Nuggets are a Junk Food release - I think I got company... I wonder if the new dinosaur buddy of mine, will realize I'm actually NOT a dinosaur, how long do you think I can hide in my Home-Made Dino hat - from Ananas?!

What is she wearing;
Hat: Ananas - Home-Made Dinos in Stefan
Hair: Magika - Sadie
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: duckie - Frames
Top: Pseudo - Missi Knot Tee in INT
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Plushie: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals Gacha Item in Dinosaurs Stella the Stegosaurus (No Longer Available!)
Nuggets: Junk Food - Dino Nuggets Plate Set
Aura: Quills & Curiosities - Galaxian Aura
Pose: FOXCITY - Caffeinated, Pose 3
Dinosaur: Dawn Kingdoms - Animesh Statue Tyrannosaurus Rex 

No comments:

Post a Comment