Saturday, May 14, 2022

Dancing Cakes!

Saturday Night, it's Eurovision Night, and ALL I want to do is eat cake right now... Since I've recently started a Lifestyle Coaching Course that will be assisting to change my life habits which include eating habits, I don't think a HUGE portion of cake will be a good idea. 
Perhaps it will be better if I head to the Sugar Bowl and help myself to cake in Second Life instead?! 

What I saw when I got there shocked me... Among the milkshakes and the donuts, it seems like music fever has gotten to the inhabitants of the little bakery... One of the most adorable little Cuppycakes - a costume from Ananas at Equal 10 - has decided that it's high time the to teach the Junk Food Birthday Cakes how to sing and dance... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ingenue (Current Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit & Hat: Ananas - Cuppycake (Available until June 5th at Equal 10)
Skirt: miss chelsea - Verity Skirt
Boots: CULT - Everly
Pose: FOXCITY - Stardust, Pose 1
Cupcakes: Junk Food - Birthday Cakes
Donuts: Noveny - Donut Chair
Stacked Donuts: Hangry - Stacked Birthday Donut
Milkshakes: dust bunny - Sweet Tooth Milkshakes
Backdrop: Exposeur - The SugarBowl (No Longer Available!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment