Monday, May 16, 2022

It's ALIVEEEEEEE!!!

Just as I'm on the verge of being able to go back to work in the cheese shop - something I've been waiting MONTHS to be allowed to do now - it seems like everyone around me is getting a cold... I'm crossing my fingers and praying to any God that may hear me, that I won't catch anything. I WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK NOW!!
Since I'm avoiding it in RL though, perhaps it will work like the chicken pox in RL, I'll get Rudh to catch it in SL, and then maybe it won't be so bad if I do? Rudh seemed to have picked up the cold pretty quickly, I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact she's been exploring the magical places of SL recently... 

In these magical places, she's gone and caught herself a cold... The works hit her hard, her nose is running, her eyes are watering and she's full of phlegm. Blowing her nose into a tissue, for some reason she decided to actually look at what her nose had created... Still looking like a terrible mess, her nose blowing bubbles in her boogers - thanks to the Stuffy Nose Set from KitCat - and maybe it was a mistake, a disgusting snotty mistake... 
In the tissue, when she looked, there was the biggest snot pile she'd ever seen in her life. Then the shock got bigger, it started to move! The "Smol Sludgie" Snot Monster came to life in her tissue... 
As a little side note, the Smol Sludgies or their bigger Sentient Sludge counterparts are available from Quills & Curiosities until June 2nd at Dreadmorne Township, they come with a colour-change HUD so you can have sludge in multiple colours... YAY!!! 

What is she wearing;
Ice Pack: Sari-Sari - Am Sick Set  in Ice Bag
Hair: CHAIN - Leona Hair in Gingers
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Eyes in Teary Eyes
Tears: Izzie's - Little Tears
Sick Face Make-Up: Izzie's - Sick Face
Nose Accessories: KitCat - Stuffy Nose in Sick
Thermometer: Sari-Sari - Am Sick Set  in Thermometer
Friend: Quills & Curiosities - Smol Sludgie (Available until June 2nd at Dreadmorne Township)
Pyjamas: Tres Blah - Slumber Party Pyjamas
Pose & Tissue Prop: Image Essentials - Not So Hot, Pose 9 (No Longer Available!)
Bed: dust bunny - Sweet Dreams Set in Wingback Bed
Teddy: hive - My Teddy in Soft Brown
Tissues: Junk Food - Tissues Box
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Chic B&B 

No comments:

Post a Comment