Sunday, May 1, 2022

In the Cold, Damp of the Basement...

It's May 1st, the 5th month of the year has finally started... WHERE DID THE LAST 4 MONTHS GO? There's also changes afoot that may well affect the SL blogging community as a whole, and I'm intrigued to find out how it will affect those that do blog. From today, Flickr - which is SL's main photo showcase place - will no longer allow free accounts to post moderate or adult related content... It could affect everything that we all know and love... I am a Pro account, it shouldn't affect me all that much, but maybe sponsors will be seeking different things... Who knows... 
Still to honour that change, and the fact that I'm a Pro account, I was having a conversation with a very close friend. Before long I'd been bound, blindfolded and gagged. Dragging down the stairs into a cold, damp, basement... 

In the Basement - a backdrop from PALETO - I sat on my butt that was bruised as I bounced down the stairs, and waited for hour upon hour, until my captor appeared like a shadow blocking out the light. He'd ripped off my clothing casting it here and there, my underwear - actually a bikini from Half-Deer - the only thing I could see in the pool of light at the bottom of the stairs. Dressed into a straight jacket - from UNA - and pushed onto my knees with the gentle touch from his riding crop, like a good girl - thanks to a pose from FOXCITY.
Since he went to all this trouble, how could I not be a good girl and do as I'm told. 

What are they wearing; 
Rudh:
Hair & Collar: MINA - Kim in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: UNA - Kinky Straightjacket in White
Skin Brusing: Ama - Whipped Ass and Thighs
Dirty Feet: Izzie's - Dirty Feet 
Dean:
Gloves: L'Emporio - Long Bento Gloves
Claws: [ContraptioN] - Osprey Claws
Corset: RIOT - Ares corset
Pants & Boots: Quills & Curiosities - Cryptdweller Bottoms 
Pose & Crop Prop: FOXCITY - Good Girl Bento Couple Pose
Leash: Short Leash - Puppy Love Leash Decor in Red Silver
Toy Box: Fapple - BDSM Tool Box
Chair: JIAN - Witch's Recluse Chair
Condom Scatter: Peaches 'N Cream  - 'Wrap & Tap' Condom Clutter & Lagom - Babygirl Gacha Set in Messy Condoms  & [ abrasive ] - Whipped Magazine Clutter V1
Toy Wall Rack: Fapple - Rodion Punishment Rack
Floor Underwear: Half-Deer - Carefree Bikini Clutter in Red
Cardboard Boxes: RC Cluster - New Home Moving Boxes
Beer Crates: DRD - Beer Stand in Crate Pile
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - Basement 

No comments:

Post a Comment