Thursday, May 26, 2022

Faking the Fireflies

I've finished work for the week, and although I only did very short hours, I am feeling kinda worn out. I want to do something relaxing and chillaxing, find my inner peace... 
I think I'm going to wander out into the night and collect up some more fireflies, I need some more of natures fairylights... 

There's nothing more relaxing than freewheeling on a bicycle in the evening through the peaceful fields - a backdrop from Synnergy really - to the perfect spot where the fireflies gather... 
Curling up in the long grass, listening to the pretty sounds of the evening, the smell of the flowers in the air and an empty jar waiting to hold some new fairylights... 
I've been told that the best way to lure in the fireflies is with a light that looks like a larger version of themselves... It seemed like the perfect time to whip out the Party Sparklers - from Moon Rabbit, available at Cosmopolitan until May 28th - they look like held fireflies don't they?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Madonna hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Cary Top
Sparkler: Moon Rabbit - Party Sparklers (Available until May 28th at Cosmopolitan)
Pose: -Extra- - Up & Away, Pose 5M (Available until June 10th at Tres Chic)
Fireflies:  tarte - Catching Fireflies
Sparklers: {what next} - Party Sparklers
Bicycle: [Merak] - Summer Bicycle
Backdrop: Synnergy - Open Fields [Night] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment