Friday, May 27, 2022

The Bungenie in the Lamp

For some reason I found myself being a little more random than usual this morning when I sat down and took a look into my cavernous inventory to decide what I needed and wanted to blog today... There are so many options, I needed to focus and find something that got my mental cogs working... 
It needed to be somehing different, it needed to be something mystical, but then I let my mind drift and it ended up in a meditative state and somehow there were bunnies involved... 

Inside my Dreamy Genie Bottle - a super old skybox from Trompe Loeil, that I'm not even sure they sell anymore, but you may be lucky - I sat on a very comfy cushion that will allow me to Meditate Anywhere - a cushion you can float around on from Ananas at ACCESS until June 8th, I'm not sure what happened, but before long I felt strange, the cushion was floating... Was it the magic of the meditation, or did I start floating because of the two HUGEEEEEE Bunny Fans - from Krescendo - that blew me up into the air??
It was like magic as I floated into the air, and while one of my littee bunny friends, who had sat in my cleavage as ir's easier to talk to me and tell me how much he loves carrots - and is from Tardfish - and then th magic spread, it sparkles and the Kaori Flowers - from Emotional Circus - swirled the room... 

What is she wearing;
Ears: JIAN - Bunny Ears (Past Group Gift)
Head Bunnies: Tardfish - BunBun Crown in Fluffy
Flowers: Tentacio - Daisy Crown
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Water lily Gacha Item in Floating Colors
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: {moss&mink} - Dreamy Genie in Teal
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Valkyrie & Glitterati
Chest Bunny: Tardfish - Boobeh Buddeh in BunBun
Pillow & Pose: Ananas - Anywhere Meditate (Available until June 8th at Access)
Halo: Emotional Circus - Kaori Flowers Halo 
Fans: [Krescendo] - Bunny Fan
Flying Bunnies: Tardfish - Flying Bunbun in Angel (Available until June 18th at the Warehouse Event)
Carrot Cushions: FenDuDu - Bunny Girl in Carrot A
Backdrop: Trompe Loeil - Dreamy Genie Bottle Blue 

No comments:

Post a Comment