Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Funny Drinks at the Office!

Work was a strange day today... People were in a happy mood, but there was a change in the weather that means things were a bit strange. It's definitely fun to be back at work again, things have changed so MUCH but I'm sure that I will get back into the swing of things sooner or later... 
While I'm working away in the shop, Rudh gets herself all dressed up and heads to the office... 

Heading into the office, dressed in an awesome Aili Romper - from miss chelsea - that I've had waiting in my closet for the day I started working. I had my very cute, and kinda officey "Letter Box Handbag" - from Boutique #187, available until May 28th at Cosmopolitan - with me and it looks SO CUTE I'm sure all the girls in the office will be looking! 
At break time, I took my fab purse for a trip to the canteen to grab myself a soda. I have been warned about the drink coolers. I've been warned they are a little funny, they contain all different odd things from coffee to the waters of Camp Crystal Lake and even Drama Juice - all of which are available from Junk Food!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Delaney Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: #BANG - Sunglasses Retro with Accessory
Outfit: miss chelsea - Aili Romper in Pinstripe
Bag: Boutique #187 - Letters Box Handbag (Available until May 28th at Cosmopolitan)
Pose & Drink Prop: Secret Poses - Jane, Pose 2 (Available until May 28th at Cosmopolitan)
Drink Machines: Junk Food - Funny Drink Coolers
Hat Stand: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe Gacha Item in Hat Rack
Backdrop: K&S - Backdrop 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment