Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Magic to make the Rain go away!

The magic seems to have taken control just a little more than usual and it's something that I'm not afraid to admit I am loving it... 
Today I had to make a little trip into a very magical place to grab something that was urgently needed... I needed some of that fancy potion to add just a little spice to the dinner that I was planning on making... I can't make the dinner without that magical spice... There was just one little problem... RAIN!

I wandered into the street, somewhere hidden that most people would never notice... Down back alley, round a corner and down a stair... It's a place of Witchcraft and Wizardry - the event is open still until June 5th - as I headed to a little shop that sells the amazing Wiggleweld Potion - from STOIC
Unfortunately, it started to rain as soon as I stepped out of the door... I had no choice but to find myself a makeshift umbrella, luckily I had my wand up my sleeve, and I'm not the best little Witch I do know the Parasollus - from Quills & Curiosities - spell, that can make me a umbrella in a moment. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Monarch
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: toksik - Descent Dress in Black
Umbrella: Quills & Curiosities - Parasollus (Available until June 5th at Witchcraft and Wizardry)
Bottle: STOIC - Wiggenweld Potion (Available until June 5th at Witchcraft and Wizardry)
Pose: FOXCITY - Glitz, Pose 7

No comments:

Post a Comment