Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Bedtime for a Vampire

Even after having had a vacation last week, I'm feeling very tired. I guess maybe it's because I have done NOTHING over the last four months, and I cannot wait to get back into somewhat normality as I head back to work next week, but I didn't ever think I'd be getting tired simply by doing nothing... 
It's morning now, I've been in bed all night and as I'm writing this I've been falling asleep on and off all day... Maybe I'm becoming a bit of a vampire in the daylight and a bedtime snuggle monster by night...
 

In the morning, the Vampire in me is desperately sleepy and muchly in need of a daytime snooze, she decends the spiral staircase - a backdrop from FOXCITY - to her Danse Macabre Coffin - an oldie but a goodie from Remarkable Oblivion, a store which I VERY much miss - for her daylight slumber. 
Knowing that she should become very comfortable by slipping into some pyjamas, but far too tired, she lowers into the coffin wearing the beautiful "Brialis Blouse" - a new Collabor88 release from Decoy - without even pausing to remove her jewels. The Verity Collection - earrings and necklace from random.Matter are sold separately at Collabor88 this month too - the perfect status symbol since she's the daughter of the nest's liege. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Eternity
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: random.Matter - Verity Earrings in Warm Tones (Available until June 6th at Collabor88)
Necklace: random.Matter - Verity Necklace in Warm Tones (Available until June 6th at Collabor88)
Top: Decoy - Brialis Blouse (Available until June 6th at Collabor88)
Candle: random.Matter - The Groundskeeper Candle in Bronze
Pants: tres blah - Vinyl Pants in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Kira, Pose 4
Coffin: Remarkable Oblivian - Danse Macabre in Sanguis Coffin
Candelabra: Ariskea - Aristocrats Chandelier in Black Cob Web
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Spiral Staircase 

No comments:

Post a Comment