Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday Night, Bath Night

Sunday Night, Bath Night... I've said it before but I'll say it again, when I was little, even though we did it during the week too, every Sunday night was considered Bath Night because we had to get ready for school the next day! I stick to that theory, no matter what I'm doing I'll always make sure I have a shower - since I'm not lucky enough to have a bath - on a Sunday...  I wish I had a bath, nothing feels more relaxing than a warm bubble bath... 

In the calming, soothing space of a bathroom - like the Masculine Bathroom Backdrop from Synnergy - where the lighting is low and the bath is full of hot, bubbly water, it's like a little piece of heaven... I had it all the soft lights, the soft music and the bubbles, normally I'd have something delicious, but I had to make do with have a chance to smoke a sneaky cigarette that was a little funny - available from Avenge at Kinky Monthly - so funny in fact that even the smoke was smiling... It was so relaxing... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cigarette: [Avenge] - Funny Smoke Cigarette in Smile RARE (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly)
Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Pose: Synnergy - Smoke Break Bento Pose
Duck: Junk Food - Rubber Duck in Light
Backdrop: Synnergy - Masculine Bathroom Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment