Monday, May 30, 2022

Bullets and Beer for Bartering!

I find myself sitting around at the moment, wondering what the future will be like... Will there finally be peace? Will the world have another Ice Age? Who knows if people will even be human, or will we have been altered to allow cybernetics become a thing? My mind went adrift, I became a little robotic, and I made sure that I had plenty of things to trade if the economy crumbles... 

I have a feeling that the bartering goods of the future will be bullets - since let's face it there will never be peace so that we can live without them - and beer... I stocked up, and made sure I had plenty of both so that I can pay for any cybernetic upgrades I might need in the future... 
There are a world of countless possibilities for upgrading, I think I'll definitely get my legs done... They will work until Inifity then - and these particular pair are the Infinity Legs from PSYCHO.Byts at Cyber/Punk - in case there is a Red Alert - a backdrop from PALETO

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Salty Hair in Offbeat (Available until June 20th at The Fifty)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Attachments: PSYCHO:Byts - CyberImplants
Tattoo: Elven~Tide - Cyber in Red
Sash: Tentacio & PSYCHO:Byts - Hopeless Future Gacha Item in Bullet Belt Black (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: Normandy - Thrash Jumper MK2
Arm Band: PROMAGIC - Apocalypse Gacha Item in Arm Bullets
Legs: PSYCHO.Byts - Infinity Legs (Available until June 4th at CYBERPUNK)
Pose: FOXCITY - Teese, Pose 4
Table: Violetility - Grenade Table (Available until June 18th at the Warehouse Event)
Chairs: Violetility - Boom Chair
Helmet: Violetility - Bullethead Helmet
Bags: H&C - AmmoBag
Box of Bullets: [Insurrektion] - Hunters Set 2 Gacha Item in Bullets
Light Beer Bottles: [Lucas Lameth] - Craft Beer V1
Dark Beer Bottles: [ zerkalo ] - Gaming Room Gacha Items in Beer
Crates: DRD - Beer Stand in Crate Pile
Kegs: H&C - Beerkeg
Backdrop: PALETO. Backdrop - Red Alert 

No comments:

Post a Comment