Monday, May 23, 2022

A Magical Bath and a Sandwich from Heaven!

The weather had been super hot last week, I mean not total summertime temperatures, but definitely warm. Now the rain has come back and it's settled in, making everything cooler and damp... 
It's the kind of weather that makes me want to curl up with a good book, I mean I'd love to step into a hot bath with a good book, and maybe a little snackette?!

A Bath can be so magical, I love the chance to just lay back and let the water 'magically' soak away any aches and pains that I have gripping my body. I miss having a bath in my RL house so much, I have one in SL but its the magical bathroom that means so much more... 
The hot water and the magical bubble potions that soak away the aches and pains - thanks to this amazing bathroom set from DISORDERLY - and fill the room with adorable little bubbles, a great book with some new facts or fun stories, and the most delicious Swirly Strawberry Sandwiches - created by Cat-Noodle, available at ACCESS until June 8th - full of cream and fresh strawberries! 
A magical bath, or perhaps a sandwich of heaven?

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Olive - the High Priestess Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bubbles on Skin: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Pose, Bath & Books: DISORDERLY. - Moon Bath Collection Items
Sandwiches: [Cat-Noodle] - Swirly Strawberry Sandwiches in Pink (Available until June 8th at Access)
Sun Mirror: Elm - Sun Mirror
Moon Mirror: brocante - Moon Man Mirror in Gold
Bubbles:  Cat-Noodle & Go&See - Bubble Pop
Dangling Sparkles: Lagom - Glowgrapes
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Pamper Room in Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment