Friday, May 20, 2022

Binge watching with my Fur Babies!

 I've had the day from hell, I know it sounds a little overdramatic but when you get hit hard with a monstrous migraine all you want to do is find somewhere dark and quite... It's been a nightmare few hours but I was able to catch some sleep after working all day, and have now managed to eat so I'm going to curl up and watch a little TV... 
Nothing better than curling up on the sofa, with an old series on the TV to binge watch and a cuddly friend to share it with is an idea of heaven... 

Made myself a rather large bowl of Veggie-Packed Bibimbap - available from Cat-Noodle at LEVEL until May 24th - and a cup of coffee before I sat curled up under a blanket to watch some Jonathan Creek. I was with my adorable doggy - like the one sat behind me, represented by the Foxwood Boho Borzoi - who got scared of the first murder. It seemed like we ended up having more than a few of her puppy dog buddies - all from Foxwood - coming to join in the binge watching... They lounged all over my bed, and the Castle Thrones - from Krescendo at Kinky until May 22nd - that my fur babies use as their princess beds... I'm not sure Anna, my cat - a kitten from Jian - was all that amused, I caught her peeking at me from behind a chair... Too man dogs for her liking I think... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Ash Hair in Offbeat (Available until June 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pose, Table & Blanket: Sari-Sari - Bed Tray in Silver
Food: [Cat-Noodle] - Veggie-Packed Bibimbap Bowl in Azure Blue (Available until May 24th at LEVEL)
Princess Chairs: [Krescendo] - Castle Throne (Available until May 22nd at Kinky)
Dogs (Left to Right): Foxwood - Chow Chow, Little Basset, Great Dane in Tan, Boho Borzoi, Saint Bernard, Little Boston, Little Lady & German Shepherd Pup
Cat: JIAN - Kitten Collection in Sitting Kitten (Past Gift)
Backdrop: Synnergy - Bright Lights {Dark} 360 Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment