Sunday, May 22, 2022

Dancing in the Rainbow Lights

Do you ever have days where you know you want to do something, but have absolutely no idea what it is that you want to do?! I seem to get those a lot, and no matter what I do things always seem to just magically come together so that I create magic to make myself happy!
Today was one of those days, my inner demoness came to brightly coloured rainbow life, and it was like magic... All that I needed was time for a little floorshow...  

Believe it or not but this whole picture came about today because I was playing with a new release from FOXCITY - available until June 10th at Kustom9 - that isn't the usual poses or backdrops that they are most well known for, but is actually a Sunset Lamp that casts the most amazing lights to enhance any picture... I've used a rainbow lighting today but there are SO MANY different colours and patterns to play with... 
It was perfect for lighting up my performance as my dark little demonic-self as I danced in a hoop - which is actually a pose from -Extra- - it glittered off my adorable new body suit and lit up the stage... The Bodysuit by the way, is actually a Saturday Sale release from Neverwish comes in various colours with lots of different patterns... Don't miss out on that too!

What is she wearing;
Horns: random.Matter - Sacaar Horns in Lights
Hair: Olive - the Asleep Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Neverwish - Lisa Bodysuit (Available this weekend - Saturday May 21st - Sunday May 22nd for the Saturday Sale)
Wings: Sweet Thing - Demon Wings
Tail: Sweet Thing - Demon Tail
Pose & Hoop: -Extra- - Hoop Pose in Pose 3
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & LuluB! - Invierna in Carnival
Lighting: FOXCITY. Decor - Sunset Lamp (Available until June 10th at Kustom9)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Vivid Tunnel 1

No comments:

Post a Comment