Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Catching Fireflies

What a day I've had today, it was my first day back at work and I had a blast... I had been a little nervous, but when I got home and had taken a shower to relax, I sat down and now I'm stuck hehe... 
I decided to take a n evening to relax a little bit, aside from doing the dishes and maybe hanging some laundry I'm taking things easy hehe... 
I might read a book, watch some random silly tv series or even spend the evening in the garden and watch for the animals coming to dance in the evening skies... Bats and moths, and fireflies...
 

I decided to go with the latter, for Rudh at least, she's been sent on a little camping trip to the Grand Canyon - thanks to a backdrop from Synnergy - to catch fireflies so that she can bring them home to her garden... I used to love 'Catching Fireflies' - though in this case the jar is from tarte - I just have to run home fast so that they are safely, deposited in the garden... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Suimmer Breeze in Redheads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Lula Top in Army
Jar & Fireflies: tarte - Catching Fireflies
Skirt: Blueberry - Catrine
Pose: FOXCITY - Flowy, Pose 2
Bushes: (Milk Motion) - Road to Nowhere Gacha Item in Bush
Cacti: hive - San Pedro Cactus & tarte - Saguaro Cactus
Backdrop: Synnergy - Grand Canyon Camper [360] Backdrop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment