Monday, May 2, 2022

A Long Train Ride Home

OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY THE DAY... I've been counting down to this day for WEEKS now!!! It's finally time for me to step out of my SL world and into the RL one as I'm leaving for a week of family time!! I'm heading back to the UK, finally, after all of the Covid restrictions and my nightmare of being in the hospital... It's finally time to go home and reset my batteries! 

Getting ready to go is always a fun task, making sure I have everything that I need but remembering I'm going home not to somewhere totally strange, and kissing my fur babies goodbye!! That part is always the hardest part!!! I ALWAYS miss my fur babies!!!
I hope you don't miss me too much, I'll be around on social media, just no blogging for me for a few days while I recharge!!! See ya in a week!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Olive - the Cinnamon Hair 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Upper Necklace: [Yomi] - Posh Punk Necklace 
Jacket: GABRIEL - One-Shoulder Riders in Black 
Outfit: CryBunBun - Felixia Outfit in Grey Stripes
Nipple Pastie: Converge - Leather Pasties (No Longer Available!)
Stockings: Psycho Barbie - [Hex Stockings] in Stripes
Boots: [Salem] - Veda Boots in Black 
Pose: Secret Poses - Waiting, Pose 1 (Available until May 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Case: DRD - Scarlett Hotel Gift shop Item in Small Suitcase 
Tulips: naked - Spring Tulips in Coral (No Longer Available!) 
Bag: REIGN - WEEKENDER BAG in ROADTRIP BAG 
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - LOST TRAIN 

No comments:

Post a Comment